Saturday, May 19, 2012

Simon sleeping

Simon falls asleep in the strangest places. Seriously. Places like the bathroom sink, a kitchen chair (not sitting up), the stairs, inside a yoga mat, standing up leaning on the sofa. Strange places. In my quest to post pictures of him in all these places I looked through all the pictures from the past year and a half. My Simon-son is so cute! I ended up with a picture folder in my computer with 74 pictures of him asleep in various places. Granted, some are multiple angles of the same thing, but still, I managed to take 74 pictures of him, just sleeping, in the past year and a half! Here are a few of my favorites...
P.S.- I am very, very, very grateful for his ability to fall asleep in various places and positions and not having to sleep only in his bed at certain times. It has definitely made some of our trips a lot more easy and flexible, and given us some funny memories to look back on.

at Glacier National Park 08/16/2010

                          our sofa 08/05/2011            San Francisco after getting Ben and Jerry's 06/19/2011
 yoga mat on the stairs 08/26/2011
 bathroom sink 09/13/2011
standing up! 03/18/2011

Great Grandma's floor Christmas 2011

Baby brother's swing 02/17/2012

with dad's iPhone 12/18/2011

 kitchen chair 03/15/2012
 in the stroller 05/10/2012
 close-up, love those long lashes!
Like I said there were 74 to choose from, narrowing them down was hard, there were a few classic in the carseat after a long day ones, some other stroller ones, more at the kitchen table, on the sofa, on dad's lap, on the stairs, etc. One of these days I'll make a facebook album for those who really want to see them all.

3 comments:

dacjohns said...

Simon is so cute. He definitely sleeps in some weird positions. I don't know which is the funniest there are so many. I too am glad he can sleep anywhere. You and your sisters were like that. (Well maybe not quite like Simon.) I think he gets it from both sides of the family.

Laura said...

I wish I had that ability! I can barely fall asleep in my bed.

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

Hehehe. I love it! And I love my Simon-son too. Even though he isn't my son. Love you too!